The Palermo Plush Dining Chair is the perfect modern piece for your dining room look. Its powder-coated black tapered legs give it a Mid-Century flare and are capped with non-slip foot gliders, adding extra protection for your dining room floor. The rib tufted mid-height back and plush seat have a slight curve to give you comfort as you sit, while accentuating its slim frame. Offered in commercial rated upholstery, it’s durable for messy meals and cleanups. Having a timeless look, it is a stunning chair to add simplicity and class to dinner time.
Plush Fabric by Warwick Fabrics
PLUSH creates a soft and opulent mood that commands its own definitive sense of chic. The sumptuous, velvet-look polyester knit brings together old-world charm and modern luxury in a durable and elegant plain, carefully crafted to heavy commercial standards to enrich any interior
This piece dyed plain is a warp knit that helps create a plush, velvet look perfect for commercial applications, and its soft, luxurious handle lends itself to sophisticated residential interiors. The texture and Halo properties of PLUSH makes it highly practical and functional and one that can be incorporated into any interior with comfort and ease
Plush Fabric Features
- Strength and Durability: Tested for heavy commercial upholstery applications and extended performance and appearance
- Halo Easy Clean: High-performance, easy clean fabrics that pass the toughest testing. All Warwick Halo fabrics are woven
to precise specifications and tested to exacting standards for colour fastness, abrasion, inherent stain resistance and safety.
- Fire Rated: Tested to comply with 1530.3
Australian and New Zealand Test Standards (Fabric)
- Martindale Rub Test: Heavy Duty Commercial Rating (ISO 12947-2)
- Fire Hazard Properties: AS 1530 Part III Conducted