Rio Alu Trill 10-Seater Outdoor Dining Set
$3,916.02 incl. GST
A 10-seater outdoor table and chairs set which exudes clean, contemporary Italian elegance. Made from UV & weather resistant poly-resin that’s ultra-low maintenance and easy to clean, the table is comprised of an outdoor-safe powder coated aluminium. Designed and manufactured in Italy.
The Rio Alu Trill 10-Seater Outdoor Dining Set includes:
- 10x Trill Arm Chairs
- 1x Rio Alu 210/280 Extendable Table
- Reviews (0)
Invite contemporary European design into your garden with this stunning Italian designed & made outdoor table and chairs dining set that seats 10. Made with UV & weather resistant polypropylene & fibreglass resin and Powder-coated Aluminium that are outdoor safe, and super low-maintenance, requiring only a wipe down with mild soap & water solution. These incredible materials are hardy and will last even under the harsh NZ’s harsh UV conditions. The Rio Alu Trill 10-Seater Outdoor Dining Set is the resulting combination of the Trill Arm Chair and Rio Alu 210/280 Extendable Outdoor Dining Table. The Rio Alu table’s design showcases chunkier slats, modelled in the style of its wooden predecessors right down to its faux wood-grain. The Trill Armchair shows off exciting, defined and deliberate lines, not specifically typical of a Raffaello Galiotto design, who tends to favour more rounded contours in the vast majority of his work collaborating with NARDI. Together, this table and chair combination pairs up to make something truly beautiful, a real patio centrepiece & guaranteed talking point at your next summer BBQ.
- The table’s native length of 2.1m fits 8 chairs around. This product listing is for 10 chairs and the table. With 10 chairs around, the table is required to be in its extended length as seen in the picture gallery.
- The Taupe Table & Olive Green Chairs variant image shows the regular Rio 210/280 Table. The tabletop on this version is not the Alu tabletop. The image gives a good idea of colour contrast & look, which is why it is included. The tabletop on the Rio Alu 210/280 is thinner, with the Alu texture
- The Charcoal table and Charcoal chairs image, and the White table and White chairs image also show the Rio 210/280 regular polypropylene & fibreglass resin top version. Again, the Rio Alu 210/280 tabletop is Aluminium which is thinner and has the Alu texture visible in the image gallery
All NARDI Italian made furniture products boast the following properties:
- Constructed from high-quality commercial grade Polypropylene & Fiberglass Resin, and Powder-Coated Aluminium where applicable
- All NARDI manufactured materials are 100% recyclable
- All Weather & Ultra-Violet (UV) Light Resistant
- Materials are Non-Toxic & Anti-Static
- Resistant to biotic scourge such as Moss, Mildew & Mould
- All NARDI product is virtually maintenance free, easy to clean with just mild soap & water solution
- NARDI Chairs & Barstools are subject to 200kg+ 3rd Party Strength Testing
D535mm X W585mm X H825mm | Seat: 475mm
Polypropylene & Fiberglass Resin
|Chair Weight Capacity|
Back Stress Tested 57.1kg (560N), Downward Force Tested 203.9kg (2,000N)
L2100mm (Extending to 2800mm) X W1000mm X H760mm
Powder Coated Aluminium
Powder Coated Aluminium
100% Recyclable, Anti-static, Non-toxic, Waterproof
|ISO 9001 Certified|
How do NARDI manufactured materials weather?
FINANCING WITH OUR PARTNERS
ByDezign Furniture offers a range of flexible furniture funding solutions via our financing partners so you can get your hands on the equipment you require without the need for a large upfront capital outlay.
Financing your furniture in this day and age couldn’t be easier. With these options, we can have your furniture financed in as little as one day. Our partners have teams of dedicated professionals that can offer fast and flexible financing options for your business or personal needs.
Q-Card – One of the Best Credit Card Alternatives
*Q Card lending criteria, $50 Annual Account Fee, Establishment fees, terms and conditions apply.
Silverchef – Dedicated Kitchen & Hospitality Equipment Funder
*Silver Chef lending criteria, fees & terms and conditions apply.
If you’ve got any queries please feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (09)589-1895 and talk to one of our helpful staff. Please note that financing is not guaranteed, each of these options has their own set of criteria and terms & conditions that must be met in order to qualify.